Property ID : Nishi
Rented by Cornerstone $625 Per Week - Lela
Located in the award winning ‘Nishi’ building of the New Acton Cultural and Cinema Precinct, this one bed apartment is elegantly designed to maximize usable space and energy efficiency in keeping with the modern, youthful Art culture of the precinct.
A CBD within itself, located directly across the road from some of the finest dining experiences in town, such as Parlour and A.Baker, one is spoiled for choice. The New Acton precinct boasts its own cinema, art gallery, beauty spa and salon.
Should you wish to venture outside the homely confines of the precinct, it’s only a short walk to Canberra Centre with its array of some of Canberra’s finest restaurants and bars, you will never be short on inspiration when it comes to food and drinks.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 car space and generous storage cage
- Large Study Nook
- Walking Distance to Canberra Centre and ANU
- Close access to cinemas, cafes and restaurants
Available from the 8th of June
You can secure your spot as a tenant by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0437 272 441.
– Please note EER Unavailable
– Lease term is 12+ months with possible extension
– Applications can be found on our website